Product and Service Promotions
PRODUCT AND SERVICE PROMOTIONS
Local NASCAR racing provides companies with a unique avenue to expose their brand to thousands of consumers on a weekly basis. Local NASCAR events can provide a powerful presence for consumer activation through: product and service promotions, track signage, promotional displays, sampling, and hospitality programs.
Each venue offers a unique and wide array of programs to help you reach NASCAR consumers and connect with the most loyal fans in sports.
| || || |
| || || |
OFF TRACK APPEARANCES:
Driver Moses Smith and his racecar are available for corporate events, tradeshows, and appearances at local retail establishments.
Autograph sessions, photo opportunities, and up-close and personal experiences often boost sales and traffic to a store or an event.
| || |
NASCAR FAN BASE DEMOGRAPHICS:
75 million NASCAR fans – equal to one in three U.S. adults
Nascar is essentially gender neutral, a fit for the entire family.
- NASCAR fans are younger than the U.S. population
- 34% of NASCAR fans are between the ages of 18-34
- 53% of NASCAR fans are between the ages of 18-44
- NASCAR fans are middle class and just as affluent as the U.S. population
- 43% of NASCAR fans earn $50,000+ per year
PRESENCE OF CHILDREN:
- NASCAR is a sport the whole family can enjoy
- 37% of NASCAR fans have children under the age of 18
MINORITIES: 1 out of 5 NASCAR fans is a minority.